The way we see it, the only thing better than iced coffee or iced tea in hot weather is something even more frigid: iced coffee or iced tea ice cream. With that in mind, we've gathered nine coffee- and tea-centric frozen treat recipes: ice cream, sherbet, and even a milkshake for good measure. See them all in the slideshow above or head straight to a recipe below.
- Irish Coffee Ice Cream with Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Coffee 'N Cookies 'N Cream Ice Cream
- Chai Ice Cream
- Thai Tea Ice Cream
- Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
- Coffee Cardamom Ice Cream
- Jeni Britton Bauer's Jasmine Green Tea Ice Cream
- Milk Tea Sherbet
- Pumpkin-Coffee Milkshake
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.