It's turning out to be one of those weeks (isn't it always?). After work, you could reach for something sweet and curl up with a glass of something strong, but we think you've earned something more indulgent.
Of course there is another reason to bake with booze: alcohol is a flavor enhancer. So try adding bourbon to your cheesecake or a bit of campari to that buttercream frosting. Want more ideas? Check out the slideshow above, which showcases our tastiest tipsy dessert recipes, from refreshing sorbets to dense, decadent cakes.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Grapefruit Sorbet Champagne Float
- Lane Cake
- Sparkling Jell-O Mold
- Chocolate-Stout Upside-Down Pineapple Cake
- Kaffir Lime and Gin Ice Cream
- Tartouillat (Cherry and Rum Cake)
- Campari Marmalade
- Bourbon-Roasted Peach Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple and Tequila Sorbet
- Honey Cake
- Boozy Butterscotch Ice Cream
- Chocolate Cherry Cordials
- Rum-Scented Marble Cake
- Prosecco, Lemon, and Ginger Granita
- Lemon Layer Cake with Campari Frosting
- Easy Chocolate Tiramisu
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.