Nothing makes you feel warm and cozy like the classics: warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies, or oatmeal raisin if that's your thing. And from a baker's perspective, is there anything better than a drop cookie? No rolling, cutting, or fumbling to transfer those delicate shapes to the cookie sheet. Just scoop and bake. You're now roughly 12 minutes away from indulgence.
Here are a few of our best drop cookie recipes, ranging from straight-up classics to reinventions that might become your new favorites. Click on a cookie below, or really tempt your sweet tooth by looking through them all.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Chai Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Best Blueberry Cookies
- Gluten-Free Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Midnight Cookies
- Grape-Nuts Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Almond Cherry Quinoa Cookies
- Ranger Cookies
- Everything-but-the-Kitchen-Sink Cookies
- Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Cookies
- Cowboy Cookies
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.