Come warmer weather, I find myself eating ice cream for dinner about once a week. But it's winter now, and we get it, you're not exactly churning up a storm and you might even be thinking about putting the ice cream machine away for the season.
Here are fifteen recipes to convince you otherwise: creamy cake-toppers, deeply spiced autumn and winter flavors, and plenty of refreshing citrus to keep the scurvy at bay. See them all in the slideshow above, or head straight to what looks tastiest below.
- Black Sesame Orange Ice Cream
- Scotch Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Beer Caramel Ice Cream
- Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
- Rich, Tart Lemon Sorbet
- Better Than Snickers Ice Cream
- Malted Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Honey Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned (Bourbon and Orange) Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Blood Orange Sherbet
- Clementine Sorbet
- Maple Ice Cream
- Pecan Pie Ice Cream
- Kumquat Lemongrass Ice Cream
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.