Whether fresh or dried, cranberries offer a perfect tart counter-taste to any sweet treat. Interested in making jams, sauces, pies, or muffins with this tasty berry? We have something for you here. Our tip—serve a cranberry sweet to add balance to your Thanksgiving table.
Flip through the slideshow or click on the links below to see all 19 sweet cranberry recipes.
- Homemade Starbucks-Style Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Maple Cranberry Applesauce
- Cranberry Coffee Cake
- Cranberry Walnut Hermits
- Cranberry Apple Slab Pie
- Cranberry Port Jam
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Cookies
- Cranberry Apple Strudel
- Cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Cape Cod Muffins
- Cornmeal Biscotti with Dried Cranberries and White Chocolate
- Apricot Cranberry Pan de Higo
- Orange Cake with Mulled Wine Cranberry Jam
- Cranberry and Lillet Rouge Sorbet
- Chocolate Cranberry Nanaimo Bars
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Ice Cream
- Cranberry Walnut Pie
- Pear Cranberry Crisp
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.