Gallery11 Honey Recipes We Love
September is National Honey Month, and here at Serious Eats we are always willing to get behind a food-related faux-holiday. And really, honey is pretty a neat food. It's made by bees, it almost never goes bad, and its distinct floral-sweet flavor is unlike any other kind of syrup or sugar.
To help you celebrate, we've rounded up some of our favorite honey recipes. Drizzle away and have a sticky-fingers September!
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Cake Roll with Honey Semifreddo
- Orange Honey Cookies
- Apricot Honey Butter
- Orange Honey Muffins with Dates
- Dairy-Free Almond Tofu Ice Cream with Honey Swirl
- Fig, Phyllo, Honey Breakfast Stacks
- Honey Vanilla Fluff
- Pistachio-Honey Butter
- Rosemary, Honey, and Fig Cake
- Honey Lavender Mille Crêpes Cake
- Lemon, Honey and Thyme Frozen Yogurt