Summer may be ending, but fig season is peaking and we're making everything from Honey-Poached Figs to Fig Bars with Thyme. Here are 15 of our favorite sweet fig recipes—they're gorgeous, and perfect for this time of year.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Fig and Walnut Biscotti
- Fig, Raspberry and Lemon Jam
- Fennel Fig Quick Bread
- Make Your Own Fig Newtons
- Nick Malgieri's Sicilian Fig Bars
- Higos en Miel (Poached Figs)
- The World's Second-Easiest Fig Dessert
- Fig, Phyllo, Honey Breakfast Stacks
- Fine Cooking's Fig Bars with Thyme
- David Lebovitz's Fresh Fig Ice Cream
- Fig Tart
- Rosemary, Honey, and Fig Cake
- Torta de Higos (Fig Torte)
- Grilled Fig Sundaes with Balsamic "Fudge"
- Fig Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Fresh Fig and Hazelnut Tart
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.