We're all waiting impatiently for our fruit pies and summery sorbets to come into season, but in the meantime, we didn't do too bad eating dessert in March. The theme was innovation, with falafel filled with chocolate, tiramisu made into a cupcake, and a lemon tart made with liquidized almond shortbread. See those and more of our best bites in the slideshow above!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops