When you think of party appropriate nibbles to serve on game day, chances are your mind goes to savory, bar food-y munchables. But don't forget dessert. This is not the time for dainty and delicate trifles—go big, bold, and chunky with lots of rich and assertive flavors. Think gooey caramel or chocolate-y classics, salty-sweet combos, and all kinds of boozy bites.
Here's a roundup of 13 desserts that will hold their own against the other contenders on the playing field. Some of them incorporate ingredients from the rest of the spread: bacon, pretzels, beer—it's a perfectly executed steal. Check out the recipes below or see them all in our slideshow above.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Spicy Peanut Caramel Corn
- Perfect Brownies
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Salted Cashew Caramel Bars
- Smoked Salt, Potato Chip, and Pretzel Chocolate Bark
- Bourbon Blondies with Walnuts
- Beer Caramel Ice Cream
- Coca Cola Brownies
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Toffee
- Bourbon Chocolate Fondue
- Peanut Pralines