Most of the year, you'll only really find the combination of chocolate and peppermint in candy aisle chocolates or in mint chocolate chip ice cream. But come winter, the inevitable (and ever-so-delightful) pairing makes its way into all sorts of treats, from cookies and drinks to candies and cakes. If the thought of minty chocolate sweets gets you excited for the holidays, check out the recipes below or click through the slideshow above.
- Peppermint 'Crack'
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Chocolate Peppermint Bar Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
- Holiday Eclairs with Chocolate Peppermint Ganache
- Frozen Black Bottom Peppermint Pie
- Chocolate Mint Thumbprints
- Mint Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
- Mint Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Bars
- Alpine Mint Brownies
- "Mama's" Mint Sticks
- Peppermint Bark Brownies
- Spiced Dark Chocolate and Candy Cane Ice Cream
- Holiday Fauxreos