September is a bridge between summer and fall, so it's no surprise we welcomed autumn and its produce with apple cider doughnuts and poached pears and also enjoyed the last warm days with a few scoops of ice cream. We also had some salami made from chocolate and a special homemade wedding cake. See all our favorite sweets in the slideshow above!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer