Milk Bar fans get excited: as part of the New York Culinary Experience, pastry chef Christina Tosi gave a step-by-step class on making her famous crack pie ("it named itself") and cereal milk. We documented the whole process, complete with all of Chef Tosi's tips and tricks. Check through the slideshow to see!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now