Milk Bar fans get excited: as part of the New York Culinary Experience, pastry chef Christina Tosi gave a step-by-step class on making her famous crack pie ("it named itself") and cereal milk. We documented the whole process, complete with all of Chef Tosi's tips and tricks. Check through the slideshow to see!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?