Milk Bar fans get excited: as part of the New York Culinary Experience, pastry chef Christina Tosi gave a step-by-step class on making her famous crack pie ("it named itself") and cereal milk. We documented the whole process, complete with all of Chef Tosi's tips and tricks. Check through the slideshow to see!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers