Milk Bar fans get excited: as part of the New York Culinary Experience, pastry chef Christina Tosi gave a step-by-step class on making her famous crack pie ("it named itself") and cereal milk. We documented the whole process, complete with all of Chef Tosi's tips and tricks. Check through the slideshow to see!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto