Easter baskets are typically filled with Peeps, pastel colored M&Ms, giant chocolate Easter bunnies, and the like. But we've been pretty amped up about homemade candies lately, and there's no doubt that adding even one DIY sweet will make any Easter that much more special. All we're saying: that giant bunny may linger until Halloween, but these are sure to go.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More