Easter baskets are typically filled with Peeps, pastel colored M&Ms, giant chocolate Easter bunnies, and the like. But we've been pretty amped up about homemade candies lately, and there's no doubt that adding even one DIY sweet will make any Easter that much more special. All we're saying: that giant bunny may linger until Halloween, but these are sure to go.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List