Easter baskets are typically filled with Peeps, pastel colored M&Ms, giant chocolate Easter bunnies, and the like. But we've been pretty amped up about homemade candies lately, and there's no doubt that adding even one DIY sweet will make any Easter that much more special. All we're saying: that giant bunny may linger until Halloween, but these are sure to go.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials