This month we ate milk pudding in Hong Kong, cardamom brioche in San Francisco, yogurt with fermented sticky rice in Vietnam, and kougin amann in New York City. Even vegan-for-the-month Erin got on the dessert train thanks to a delivery of sweets from vegan bakery BabyCakes. See all our favorite bites in the slideshow above!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster