This month we ate milk pudding in Hong Kong, cardamom brioche in San Francisco, yogurt with fermented sticky rice in Vietnam, and kougin amann in New York City. Even vegan-for-the-month Erin got on the dessert train thanks to a delivery of sweets from vegan bakery BabyCakes. See all our favorite bites in the slideshow above!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits