What's better than a celebration? How about a celebration that lasts 8 days. But in case you tend to get caught in a dessert rut halfway through, here's a whole holiday's worth of desserts. From homemade gelt to marshmallow dreidels, we promise every night will be better than the last.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique