What's better than a celebration? How about a celebration that lasts 8 days. But in case you tend to get caught in a dessert rut halfway through, here's a whole holiday's worth of desserts. From homemade gelt to marshmallow dreidels, we promise every night will be better than the last.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese