At this time of year, it's especially nice to have something warm, comforting, and bready for breakfast. For us, yeasted cinnamon buns and sticky rolls are just that treat: they're rich, satisfying and homey. Some are well spiced, some are sticky sweet, but all are perfect with a hot mug of tea or coffee at a time when, more often than not, it's dark and cold outside.
Take a peek at the slideshow above for a look at 10 of our favorite bun recipes.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Cinnamon Knots
- Skillingsboller, Norwegian Cinnamon Buns
- Serious Eats' Caramel Sticky Buns
- Golfeados (Venezuelan Sticky Buns)
- Chelsea Buns (British Cinnamon Rolls with Raisins)
- Cinnamon Apple Sweet Rolls
- King Arthur Flour's Dark and Dangerous Cinnamon Buns
- Classic Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple Glazed Cinnamon Buns
- Monkey Bread