10 Cinnamon Roll and Sticky Bun Recipes We Love
At this time of year, it's especially nice to have something warm, comforting, and bready for breakfast. For us, yeasted cinnamon buns and sticky rolls are just that treat: they're rich, satisfying and homey. Some are well spiced, some are sticky sweet, but all are perfect with a hot mug of tea or coffee at a time when, more often than not, it's dark and cold outside.
Take a peek at the slideshow above for a look at 10 of our favorite bun recipes.
Go Straight to the Recipes
- Cinnamon Knots
- Skillingsboller, Norwegian Cinnamon Buns
- Serious Eats' Caramel Sticky Buns
- Golfeados (Venezuelan Sticky Buns)
- Chelsea Buns (British Cinnamon Rolls with Raisins)
- Cinnamon Apple Sweet Rolls
- King Arthur Flour's Dark and Dangerous Cinnamon Buns
- Classic Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple Glazed Cinnamon Buns
- Monkey Bread
About the author: Lauren Rothman is a former Serious Eats intern, a freelance catering chef, and an obsessive chronicler of all things culinary. Try the original recipes on her blog, For the Love of Food, and follow her on Twitter @Lochina186.