Candy canes don't have to be eaten just as is; they can be use in hot cocoa, peppermint bark, as the straw for drinking juice out of a lemon, and more. Check out these suggestions from Howcast, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later