Here's the gift for the person who has everything and really, really likes gummy candy: the World's Largest Gummy Worm. Each 26-inch-long gelatin-based log packs 4,000 calories in three pounds of sweet, naturally and artificially flavored chewy goodness. It even bears a happy face, a face that you can imagine shrieking in horror as you bite into the worm's ribbed body. All this can be yours for just $27.95 from Vat19, who made this video to instruct you on what to do with such a grotesquely huge piece of candy. (PS: Yes, we know TWLGW looks like something else.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes